Ikike Field Development Project – Basic Engineering (Optimization)
CLIENT: Total E&P Nigeria Ltd. (TEPNG) YEAR: 2013-2014
- Project Management.
- Tie-ins to Amenam platform.
- Process & Safety design.
- Optimization for all concerned disciplines.
- Multi-discipline 3D CAD modelling using PDMS.
Engineering hours: 58,617.
OFON Phase II – Detail Design & Construction Follow-On Engineering
CLIENT: Niger Dock YEAR: 2011-2016
Niger Dock is an Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Contractor for TOTAL with Crestech being the Engineering Subcontractor for 2 Wellhead Platform topsides, 2 steel jackets, and 2 Interconnecting Bridges.
Engineering LS hours (Crestech): 166,053
ERHA NORTH FPSO PHASE 2 – Detail Design
CLIENT: Esso E&P Nigeria Ltd (EEPNL) YEAR: 2012-2014
- Detailed Engineering for Brownfield modifications.
- New Production, Water Injection & Gas Lift Lines.
- Piping, E&I trays, and expansion of ICSS.
- Support activities for Procurement, Pre-fabrication & Construction.
- Interfacing with other EPC Contractors.
Engineering hours: 70,000 (approx).
Existing Erha FPSO Topsides and subsea system modification.
EGINA FPSO – FEED
CLIENT: Total Upstream Nigeria Ltd (TUPNI) YEAR: 2009-2010
Onshore Asset Gas Management Project – Detail Design
CLIENT: Chevron Nigeria Limited YEAR: 2008-2009
- Detailed Design, Procurement Support, Construction & Commissioning.
- Work Packages for 6 onshore platforms (Dibi, Olero, Abiteye, Makaraba, Utonana and Opuekeba).
Brass LNG Upstream Project – FEED
CLIENT: Nigeria Agip Oil Company (NAOC) YEAR: 2006-2007
- FEED for 2 flow stations modification and 6 new gas pipelines.
- The flow stations are Clough Creek and Kwale Gas Plant.
- Samabri – Idu –OB/OB (40km, 4”)
- Oshie – OB/OB (46Km, 18”)
- Clough Creek – Ogbainbiri (30km, 14”)
- Kolo Creek – Obama – Brass (73km, 36”)
- Akri – Oguta Wet Gas (8Km, 16”)
- Oguta – Akri Dry Gas (8Km, 16”)
EGINA FPSO OLT : Detailed Design
CLIENT: EGINA FPSO OLT : Detailed Design
EGINA UMBILICALS : Detailed Design
CLIENT: Technip Umbilicals (DUCO)
Engineering hours : 40,000 hours
Shoreline Protection Conceptual Jetty Design in Polaku & FEED
CLIENT: Shell Nigeria Exploration & Production Company (SNEPCO) YEAR: 2014-2015
- The design of the berthing facilities in Polaku, Bayelsa State to support a proposed line pipe mill being promoted by NCDMB.
- Conduct joint site visit(s) with NCDMB/SNEPCO/ investors and any other key stakeholders.
- Conceptual design which shall form the input to the FEED.
- Execution of the FEED for shoreline protection, jetty / ramp / hard standing relieving areas.
SAPELE FLOWSTATION DEBOTTLENECKING STUDY
CLIENT: Seplat Nigeria Limited YEAR: 2015
Determine maximum production capacity achievable from the existing facility, identify bottlenecks and recommend ways to remove them. Review the conceptual design for existing Sapele flowstation capacity upgrade from SEPLAT to determine its feasibility with respect to shutdown time and provide the process design for the upgrade
Engineering hours : 2,581 hours
NLNG BVC Expansion Project
CLIENT: Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Limited YEAR: 2013-2014
IFR completion / project close out March 2014
Liquid Treatment Facility (LTF) Phase 1 Project – Detail Design
CLIENT: Seplat Nigeria Limited YEAR: 2012-2013
Design, routing of the piping, tubing
and cables connecting the process
equipment and utilities of the new
LTF Phase 1 Facilities.
Post award site survey to identify
possible tie-in points with the
existing Amukpe F/S.
Engineering hours: 6,084 LTF
Escravos Gas Project – Phase 3B
CLIENT: Chevron Nigeria Limited YEAR: 2006-2008