Integrity is one of the core values of Crestech, as seen in our Values and Culture statement.
- To offer opportunities for success to all our suppliers, partners and subcontractors in the spirit of fair competition and mutually rewarding collaboration.
- To conduct our business everywhere we operate with the highest standards of honesty, integrity and fairness.
- To put our staff at the heart of our strategic development, and create conditions for the individual men and women of Crestech to reach their full potential.
- To disclose relevant information openly and transparently with our shareholders and the financial community.
OUR RULES OF GOOD CONDUCT:
In carrying out their professional activities, the women and men of Crestech strive to achieve our Vision and Mission by complying with the following rules of good conduct:
- Not granting, directly or indirectly, any kind of benefit to any public official for the purposes of obtaining a contract.
- Not using for their personal profit or disclosing to a third party any insider information to which they may have access through their professional activities, and in particular, not buying or selling, or having bought or sold by a third party, any confidential information of Crestech until such information has been made public by Crestech.
- Avoiding any conflict of interest between company’s business and their private interests,
- particularly in their relations with clients, competitors and suppliers. In this regard, Crestech staff must refrain from offering or accepting gifts or invitations which would not be consistent with acceptable practices or applicable laws. They must also refrain from investing or acquiring interests in clients’, competitors’ or suppliers’ business without the prior written consent of Management.
- Protecting the confidentiality of the information to which they have access through their professional activities.
- Informing the Management of the company about any behaviour which is not compliant with the rules we set forth.