Key Past Projects
- Ikike Optimisation Phase 2 FEED Verification (TOTAL): FEED optimization for 12-Slot Wellhead Platform and design of tie-ins to host platform (52,000man-hours).
- OFON Phase 2 Wellhead Platforms/Bridges Detailed Design (TOTAL):
Detailed Engineering Design for 2 Wellhead Platforms and Interconnecting Bridges.
- EGINA FPSO FEED – as part of a Consortium (TOTAL):
Overall project and interface management, system definition, process and safety design, two modules and pipe rack design (136,000 man-hours).
- Erha North Phase 2 FPSO Topside Modification (ExxonMobil):
Detailed Engineering for brown field modifications of the existing FPSO topside facilities as part of development of additional subsea wells (70,000man-hours).
- Brass LNG Upstream Project (AGIP):
FEED for 2 flow stations modification and 6 new gas pipelines (31,700man-hours).
- Onshore Asset Gas Management (OAGM) FEED and Detailed Design (CHEVRON): Gas gathering for 6 offshore platforms and associated onshore facilities (115,000 man-hours).
- Installation Engineering Design of Deepwater Subsea Jumpers Design of production, water injection and multiphase jumpers for subsea flow lines as part of FPSO subsea tie-backs. (>5,000man-hours).
- Escravos Gas Project-Phase 3B (EGP3B) FEED and Detailed Design (CHEVRON): Design of Gas Gathering Compression Platform (GGCP) and Modification of 9 offshore production platforms for gas gathering for the CNL flare-out campaign (140,000man-hours).