Crestech has a first-class engineering office in Victoria Island, Lagos, with modern IT and communication systems, state-of-the-art design and engineering software applications, and 3D modelling tools.
IT & Communication Infrastructure:
Virtual server solutions providing scalability, reliability, redundancy and high performance dedicated and high speed communication tools (telephony over IP, video conference) power backup via 20+75 kVA UPS and 2×500 kVA generators.
Advanced Engineering Tools:
- 3D modeling (PDS, PDMS, Microstation, Inventor)
- Process simulations (HYSYS)
- Structural analysis (SACS, STAAD Pro, ANSYS)
- Piping stress analysis (CAESAR)
- instrumentation (INTOOLS), and other reputed engineering software and State of the art Electronic Document Management System.
ENGINEERING CAPABILITIESCrestech offices are fully equipped with up-to-date Engineering Facilities and an array of specialist engineering software applications. The following skill centres are located in the Lagos office:
- Project Management, Project Controls and Planning
- Process/Safety Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Piping / Pipeline Engineering
- Mechanical (static and Rotating) Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
- 3D CAD modelling & Review (PDMS, PDS, INVENTOR, NAVISWORKS).
Crestech has successfully executed the following types of projects:
- FPSO Front End Engineering Design & Detailed Design.
- OLT (Offshore Loading Terminal) Buoy Detailed Design.
- Subsea Umbilical Detailed Design (Secondment to Technip Umbilicals).
- Wellhead Platforms Topsides and Jackets FEED and Detailed Design and Follow-On Engineering.
- Onshore Gas Pipeline FEED and Detailed Design.